All the performance you need.
Now with a choice of LPG or electric power.
Kubota’s Smart Energy Solutions include an LPG KX019-4SI excavator and electric KC70H-4e tracked dumper; both featuring next generation Kubota engine technology. With high levels of productivity, reduced downtime and low or zero emissions, these smart energy solutions are the smart choice for urban, remote or low emission zone sites.
Good for the environment
With our Smart Energy Solutions you get all the performance and legendary reliability you’d expect from a Kubota combined with ultra-low environmental impact.
Good for operators
Designed with ease-of-use, comfort and efficiency in mind, both the KX019-4SI and KC70H-4e make every job easier.
Cleaner performance, minimised downtime
Engineered to perform to the same high standards as our diesel-powered KX019-4 model, but with all the added benefits you get from using LPG. LPG fueled engines retain their full performance and require less maintenance than traditional petrol engines. Less cleaning and servicing means lower costs too.
- Next generation LPG engine technology
- LPG offers lower exhaust emissions/non-toxic to ground water & soil
- Reduced engine noise - less stress for operator
- Powerful and reliable Kubota engine
- Fast and easy LPG bottle refuel
- Powerful 2.5m digging depth
- Low operating costs/reduced maintenance
- Ideal for remote sites and restricted access
KC70H-4e COMPACT TRACKED DUMPER
Compact, lightweight, quiet and clean
This powerful and versatile performer is capable of shifting up to 700kg in a single load. Yet, the electric engine makes it both clean and quiet for both the operator and any near neighbours onsite.
- Powerful, compact and lightweight
- Zero emissions and low noise
- Elevated loading capacity (700 Kg)
- Only 750mm wide
- Rapid recharging 1.5 – 3 hours
- Full day run time
- Energy saving, electric powered tracks
- Low operating cost
- Ideal for indoor or low-emission zone sites.
The greener way to work with Panolin HLP SYNTH hydraulic fluid
Panolin HLP SYNTH is a high performance hydraulic oil enabling minimal impact when working in or near water or in environmentally sensitive areas. It’s readily biodegradeable with low toxicity for conservation of ground soil and water bodies in addition to offering CO2 reduction through longevity and machine efficiency.
Panolin is available from your your local Kubota dealer.Learn more