Powered by Kubota’s stage 5 compliant WG972 -L-E4 spark ignition engine delivering high levels of productivity, low emissions, lower noise levels, and far less toxicity than petrol or diesel. Emissions are just 5% of a diesel or petrol engine for cleaner performance. A single tankful of LPG is enough for a full day’s work, depending on the working environment. Refuelling is quick and easy using standard equipment and gas bottles.
Smart Energy Solutions
Cleaner performance, minimised downtime
Enjoy all the benefits of a clean and quiet LPG engine as well as all the comfort and performance you need in a powerful, reliable, low maintenance excavator. Ideal for remote places, locations with restricted access, and low emission zone sites.
An auxiliary circuit comes as standard, with easy control of proportional, constant and maximum oil flow settings.
The track width is variable for easy access through spaces less than a metre wide, while still providing a stable platform delivering up to 2.5m digging depth.
Kubota’s new propane engine has no DPF filter to clean or replace, no need for combustion regeneration, less strain on the engine, and reduced engine maintenance to minimise downtime.
A wide door makes entry and exit easy, while the, flat floor, ample legroom, and adjustable suspension seating in a large cab make even long shifts comfortable. The Kubota Intelligent Control System’s digital panel is also easy to use.
ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure), TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure) and OPG (Operator Protective Guard) Level 1. A hard cover protects the onboard LPG tank from exposure to sunlight or contact with other objects.
- Powered by Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG )
- The LPG bottle can be rapidly replaced onsite for easy refuelling
- Powerful 14.5 kW WG972 -L-E4 3-cylinder, water-cooled engine that delivers low noise and low emissions – just 5% of the harmful NOX and HC emissions of a petrol or diesel engine.
- Stage V compliant.
- The boom cylinder is positioned on the topside of the boom to prevent cylinder when performing in hazardous conditions such as demolition jobs when a breaker is fitted.
- Standard features include a pressure accumulator, hydraulic pressure checking ports, a third line hydraulic direct return for the AUX feature, a variable displacement pump, and a straight travel circuit.
- Reliable, smooth operation in a variety of tough conditions.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit piping is installed to the end of the arm.
- Travel motor hoses are sited within the track frame for added protection.
- The track width is variable for easy access to restricted spaces or to provide optimum stability when working with heavy attachments.
- Easily switch from the full 1300mm track width to just 900mm using the independent track gauge lever.
- Similar levels of performance to the non-LPG standard KX019-4, including automatic shift from high to low speed, depending on the terrain and traction.
- Powerful digging force up to 15.9kN
- LPG cannot spill and is non-toxic for both groundwater and soil.
- Digging depth up to 2.5m.
- Reserve tank ensures that operators can replace the gas bottle before it becomes completely empty
- Low operating costs thanks to economically priced LPG and no need for a DPF filter.
- Comfortable, large operator’s area with easy to reach controls.
- Quiet operation for less operator stress and low impact on site neighbours in urban environments.
- Weight-adjustable semi suspension seat with a retractable seatbelt.
- Simple to use digital panel includes a single touch button that enables the time, hour meter and tachometer to be viewed.
- Warning lamps with code numbers alert the operator to overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery.
- Easy programming of anti-theft keys using the digital panel.
- Hydraulic pilot control levers with wrist rest.
- Built-in safety measures include a hard cover to protect the LPG tank from sunlight and the risk of contact with external objects.
- Good all-round visibility.
- ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structure, ISO3471)
- TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure)
- OPG(Operator Protective Guard, Level 1)
- Kubota’s industry-leading anti-theft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.