A large 48V 120Ah lithium battery stores enough power to keep you working all day. The battery can be charged rapidly too, gaining 80% charge in just 1.5 hours.
Smart Energy Solutions
Electric compact tracked dumper
All the performance you need. Now all-electric.
You’ll get a full day’s work from a single charge in the KC70H-4e and KC70VSL-4e electric tracked dumper. This powerful and versatile performer is capable of shifting up to 700kg in a single load. Yet, the electric engine makes it both clean and quiet for both the operator and any near neighbours onsite.
ALL DAY POWER
Compact, lightweight with zero emissions, ideal for indoor or low emission zone sites
Long lasting, rapid charging battery for a full day non-stop working. Zero maintenance needed for motor, battery and inverter.
Simple lever controls for easy use.
Built-in safety features conform with EN474-1 and EN474-6.
- Powered by a large lithium battery pack - 48V 120Ah for 4,4kwh offering zero emissions and low noise level
- Battery delivers enough capacity to power a full day’s work
- The machine can be fully charged in 3 hours and reach 80% charge in 1.5 hours.
- A UBC (Universal fast external Battery Charger) is sold with the machine, charging at 3Kw from 80V to 240V power supplies.
- The tracks are completely electric powered, offering less energy consumption over hydraulic powered tracks in other electric mini dumpers currently on the market
- At only 750mm wide and weighing just 654 kg, the KC70H-4e is extremely compact and lightweight making it ideal for restricted access sites
- The KC70VSL-4E includes a variable chassis that can retract to 758mm for easy access through doorways and buildings or expand to 1058mm for greater stability when required.
- The electrically powered mini dumper meets the needs of specific job sites both inside and out including city centre, low emission zones.
- High protection levels of the traction motors is achieved by using internal Permanent Magnet AC motors instead of the traditional hydraulic ones, allowing the KC70H-4e to safely work in humid conditions or cross water bodies.
- The performance and dimensions of the KC70H-4e/ KC70VSL-4E are similar to the petrol or diesel equivalent model.
- The KC70VESL-4e features a Self-Loading Device for more versatility and autonomy on site without the need for another machine to load the dumper Unloading is fast and easy, with simple lever control.
- Easily tackles slopes up to 15° gradient
- Elevated loading capacity of up to 700kg
- Low operating costs with no maintenance required for motor, battery and inverter.
- All controls are easy to reach and operate and comes with an ergonomically designed palm rest with fingertip controls of the travel levers
- A dead man sensor prevents the operator from making accidental movements.
- Shift speed easily with two available speeds - Low speed (up to 2km/h) for uneven surfaces to High speed (up to 4km/h) for flat surfaces
- Low noise for both the operator and any near neighbours onsite.
- Built-in safety measures include a sensor that prevents involuntary use of controls.
- Machine only starts with the use of a safety key.
- Good all-round visibility.
- Safety standards conform with EN474-1 and EN474-6