Extremely powerful, high torque electric motor with low noise, zero emissions ideal for urban or indoor operation. Integrated onboard 40A charger as standard (optional 60A) or rapid 90 mins recharge with 300A supercharger.
Smart Energy Solutions
Electric compact wheel loaders
The next generation electric RT compact wheel loaders have been designed to provide high productivity, outstanding user comfort and control with zero emission performance. With a substantial load over height and high 1140kg lifting capacity, these compact and agile articulated wheel loaders are ready to take on a whole range of tasks.
With powerful loading versatility, the RT210-2e’s long loader arms deliver a reach up to 2825mm, whereas the RT220-2e’s shorter loader arms provide increased lift capacity up to 1140kg.
Compact & agile with all-wheel steering. Steering pivot of 44 degrees makes it perfect for restricted working spaces.
BUILT FOR COMFORT
High comfort, ergonomic design with low noise and vibrations for fatigue -free operation. Excellent all-round vision with standard canopy, foldable canopy, or closed cab options.
These electric wheel loaders include LED work lights, ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) and FOPS (Falling-Over Protective Structure) and a battery overheating safety system.
RT210-2e and RT220-2e
- BATTERY POWERED DRIVE AND OPERATION
BATTERY POWERED DRIVE AND OPERATION
- Low noise, zero emissions ideal for urban or indoor operation
- 48V system with modular 260Ah lithium-ion battery as standard. Heavy duty 390Ah and 520Ah battery packs are optional.
- 12kW electric motor for hydraulic operations
- Separate 6.5kW electric motor for drive with power sent to all four wheels.
- Regenerates energy when the machine decelerates or travels
- Standard Integrated 40A on-board charger (7hrs for full recharge) or optional 60A charger for faster charging
- Off-board super charger options available - 150A (requires 400V/16A power supply) or 300A (requires 400V/32A power supply) for 90-minute recharge.
- Finely tuned electric/hydraulic integration delivers instant torque and excellent multifunctioning.
- Hydraulic service break on all four wheels
- Optional boom suspension provides better load retention when travelling at high speeds or across uneven terrain.
- Compact & agile with pivot steer of 44 degrees – ideal for confined working
- Hydraulic quick hitch adds versatility and ease of use. Multiple attachment options increase flexibility. Rear towing hook
- Electric four-wheel drive with limited
- Maximum lifting capacity in straight position 950kg/1140kg
- Maximum lift height at hinge point in straight position 2825mm/2450mm
- Optional counterweights available to further increase lifting performance.
- Panoramic visibility
- Choose from standard canopy, foldable canopy, or closed cab.
- Ergonomically designed driving position for operator comfort with luxury high back suspension seat, digital dashboard, and multifunction joystick
- Low noise and vibrations
- Low maintenance costs
- Front LED working lights and beacon option