Powerful and efficient Kubota 9.4 PS engines delivering high torque, even at low speeds, with low fuel consumption.
COMPACT AND POWERFUL
Compact, powerful and designed for optimum comfort and fuel efficiency, Kubota KC70-4 track dumpers make it easy to transport up to 700kg of materials. The five variants available include the standard model (KC70H-4), a variable undercarriage model (KC70HV-4), a high dump version (KC70HD-4), a version with a self-loading shovel (KC70SL-4), and a variant that includes both a variable undercarriage and a self-loading shovel (KC70VSL-4).
The loading shovel of the KC70SL-4 and KC70VSL-4 is activated by two hydraulic cylinders located under the skip for optimum lifting capacity.
Variants include models with a variable width undercarriage, a telescopic high dump function, and self-loading shovel.
Unloading operations are fast and easy with a skip designed to ensure quick discharge of materials with a dumping angle of up to 88°.
The operational levers are easy to reach and operate. A grab handle bar secures the operator during operation.
Sensors emit an audible warning alert when the skip is operating on a slope angle of more than 7°. (Available on the high dump version, KC70VHD-4.)
A choice of configurations
- The KC70-4 is powered by Kubota’s compact, but powerful, OC95 diesel engine that delivers high torque, enhanced power (9.4 PS at 3500 rpm) and optimum fuel efficiency to minimise operating costs.
- Designed for cleaner emissions and quieter operation which means it has lower impact on the environment.
- A large opening bonnet gives good access to the main areas for daily maintenance: fuel tank, air filter, engine oil level, reserve tank and battery isolator switch.
- The KC70-4 is equipped with a smooth hydraulic transmission that can be easily switched between high or low speed to suit the terrain.
- In variants with a self-loading function, (KC70SL/VSL-4), non-stop working could result in a potential rise in temperature for the hydraulic oil temperature. To prevent damage to the hydraulic circuit, a hydraulic oil cooler is fitted as standard to these variants.
- The loading shovel on self-loading variants, (KC70SL/VSL-4) is activated by two hydraulic cylinders which are well-protected under the skip.
- In variants with a variable width undercarriage (KC70HV/VSL-4) the overall width can easily be changed from 758mm to 1058mm. At minimum width, the KC70-4 will easily go through a standard door. At maximum width, the KC70-4 offers enhanced stability in all conditions.
- Five variants are available: a variable undercarriage model (KC70HV-4), a high dump version (KC70HD-4), a version with a self-loading shovel (KC70SL-4), and a variant that includes both a variable undercarriage and a self-loading shovel (KC70VSL-4).
- The skip has a dumping angle of 88° for easy and rapid dumping.
- The maximum loading capacity is 700kg with heaped volume of 0.34m3
- Easily avoids obstacles thanks to a rear angle of 28° and a ground clearance of 202mm.
- All levers and controls are easy to reach and operate. A grab handle bar secures the operator during operation.
- A foldable footplate for the operator can be folded up to reduce the transport length by 182mm.
- The rubber crawler is tensioned by a grease cylinder to ensure a smooth drive.
- When the slope angle is more than 8°, a warning buzzer is activated.