Thanks to a powerful Stage V compliant engine, the KC300HR-5 has all the power you need to move up to 2.875kg of materials at a time and a maximum speed of up to 11km/h.
COMPACT HEAVY DUTY, FAST DUMPING
Built for power and heavy-duty load shifting, the compact KC300H/HR-5 is extremely agile and quick. Able to haul up to 2875kg, and unload in both directions at 90 degrees; this high power and extremely manoeuvrable tracked dumper is built to transport heavy materials easily, safely and in comfort – even in the smallest sites.
Electro valve controlled hydraulics provide total control over the bucket for easier dumping.
Unloading operation on both variants is fast and easy. The profile of the skip has been designed to ensure a quick discharge of the material.
Push-button control to choose between dumping forwards or sideways.
You’re in total control thanks to an easy-to-use joystick and a large, intuitive display screen.
Built-in safety features include sensors that don’t allow the tracks to operate unless the seat is properly positioned.
- The KC300H/HR-5 is powered by a Stage V compliant Kubota V2403 Stage V 37.4 kW/50 HP diesel engine that delivers the optimum blend of performance, economy and low emissions.
- Designed for cleaner emissions and quieter operation which means it has lower impact on the environment.
- A large opening bonnet gives good access to the main areas for daily maintenance: fuel tank, air filter, engine oil level, reserve tank and battery isolator switch.
- The KC300H/HR-5 is equipped with a hydraulic transmission. This advanced transmission offers smooth control. The operator simply selects the speed best suited for the terrain and can easily shift from High speed (up to 11 km/hr) for flat surfaces, to Low speed (up to 6 km/hr) for rougher terrain. This helps to make working more efficient and productive, reducing both maintenance and fuel consumption.
- Unloading operation on both variants is fast and easy. The profile of the skip has been
- Change the seat direction rapidly, using a single handle, to make it easier to change the direction of travel and still stay in complete control.
- With a dumping angle of 55°(H version) and 84° (HR version), all materials discharge very easily. The rotary function (180°) for the HR version and the 3-way dump (H version) allows them to empty sideways in all conditions, when filling a trench for example.
- Advanced track mechanism: triple flange rollers offer great stability on slopes and rough terrain and the short pitch track gives a smooth drive for comfort at high speed.
- A variable-speed, 2-pumps, 2-motors, clutchless advanced Hydrostatic Transmission System (HST) offers smooth control and effortless shifting between low speed to high speed (6–11 km/h).
- The maximum vertical tipping angle of 84° (HR version) allows for easy discharge of materials even when operating on an incline.
- Easily avoids obstacles thanks to a ground clearance of 330mm.
- Operator's area features a deluxe, reversible seat allowing the operator to turn through 180º to face the opposite direction.
- All levers and controls are easy to reach and operate, with hydraulic/bucket/speed controlled by an easy to use joystick and side lever control for tracks.
- Built-in safety measures include a pressure sensitive armrest that will not allow the tracks to move unless an operator is in the seat.
- If the seat direction is not fully engaged, the tracks won’t operate.
- Good all-round visibility.
- Roll Over Protective Structure) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protective Structure) Level 1. Includes seat belt and 4 tie down points for safe transportation.
- Optional rear camera /work lights/safety beacon