High torque, lots of power and optimum fuel efficiency are all built into the powerful and efficient Kubota 15.7 PS diesel engine.
COMPACT AND VERSATILE
Compact, tough, powerful and designed to efficiently take on up to 1000 kgs on the KC110HR-4and 1200 kgs on the KC110SL-4 . The Kubota KC110HR-4track dumper offers 180 swivel dumping. The KC110SL-4 offers forward dumping and features a self-loading device for more autonomy on-site.
A two-speed hydraulic transmission and auto-shift ensure maximum traction.
Dump straight ahead or sideways. A hydraulic swivel motor, mounted on a slew ring, rotates the skip through 180°.
Maximum loading capacity is 1200kg with a heaped volume of 0.59 m3 (KC110SL-4 model).
The operational levers are easy to reach and operate. A grab handle bar secures the operator during operation.
A fold-down plate provides a robust, safe working platform for the operator, with all controls within safe and easy reach.
Designed to perform
- The Kubota D722 engine is compliant with the Stage V regulation for cleaner emissions and is quieter operation for a lower impact on the environment.
- The engine delivers high torque, up to 15.7 PS at 2550 rpm, and optimum fuel efficiency.
- A large opening bonnet gives good access to the main areas for daily maintenance: fuel tank, air filter, engine oil level, reserve tank and battery isolator switch.
- The KC110HR-4/KC110SL-4 are equipped with a hydraulic transmission, complete with an Autoshift system that automatically selects the speed best suited for the terrain and can easily shift from High speed (up to 5 km/hr) for flat surfaces, to Low speed (up to 2.6 km/hr) for rougher terrain. This helps to make working more efficient and productive, reducing both maintenance and fuel consumption.
- An overall width of 990mm enables easy access through doorways and narrow spaces.
- Dumping can be either forward-facing (KC110SL-4) or swivel dumping - forward and sideways (KC110HR-4) with the skip able to smoothly rotate through 180°.
- Obstacles are easily avoided with a rear angle of gradeability of 28° and a ground clearance of 184.5mm.
- The skip’s dumping angle of 90° ensures that all materials can be easily dumped.
- The maximum loading capacity for the KC110HR-4 is 1000kg with a heaped volume of 0.52m3 and the KC110SL-4 provides a 1200kg capacity and heaped volume of 0.59m3
- The KC110SL-4 features a self-loading device that operates with 2 hydraulic cylinders, providing more versatility and autonomy on site without the need for another machine to load the dumper
- All levers and controls are easy to reach and operate. A grab handle bar secures the operator during operation.
- The KC110HR-4 features a foldable footplate. When the plate is down, the operator can safely stand on it to operate the machine. When the plate is folded up, the overall length is reduced by 250mm in order to gain space for easy transport or storage.
- The rubber crawler is tensioned by a grease cylinder. This feature allows cushioning when foreign materials are going into the crawler. In addition, the short pitch track delivers a smooth drive ensuring higher levels of comfort for the operator.
- The robust footplate provides a secure, easy-access platform for the operator. A grab handle, providing a solid grip point, is positioned in front of the easy-to-use controls.