All the power you need from Kubota’s Stage V compliant E-TVCS 24PS diesel engine – designed to maximise fuel efficiency, performance and productivity-enhancing reliability. Power without compromise.
UNCOMPROMISING POWER AND PERFORMANCE
A compact excavator that doesn’t compromise on power or performance, complete with a large cab that enables you to work in comfort all day long. For even greater versatility, the high spec model option includes auto-shift and proportional AUX oil flow.
High performance hydraulics can operate the boom arm, bucket and the swivel simultaneously to deliver high performance, continuous digging and dozing.
The KX027-4’s compact track width provides all the stability you need to complete the job, whilst being narrow and versatile enough to operate in locations where space is restricted.
Digging is fast and efficient thanks to a maximum reach of up to 4.72m and a dig depth of 2.74m. The powerful and well-balanced arm and bucket deliver an impressive digging force of up to 22.1kN for superb performance.
The KX027-4’s large, class-leading cab provides plenty of legroom, excellent visibility, and user-friendly intuitive controls.
Equipped with a full range of safety features for safer operator and work-site operation, including Kubota’s Engine Start safety system on the operator’s left console.
More about KX027-4
- Powered by Kubota’s tough, reliable, Stage V compliant E-TVCS V1505-E4-BH-2EU diesel engine that’s engineered to deliver the power you need for maximum performance whilst minimising exhaust emissions, noise and vibration.
- A fully opening access door and hood enables easy access to the routine maintenance areas of the engine.
- Two variable displacement pumps enable simultaneous operation of the boom, arm, bucket and the swivel for continuous high performance digging and dozing.
- On the KX027-4 high spec model, two auxiliary circuits come as standard with thumb operated switches providing proportional flow control for both the AUX1 and AUX2 circuits.
- Adjustable maximum oil flow on AUX1 via the digital panel on the high-spec model.
- Features a manual third line hydraulic return.
- Includes 2-piece hose for the dozer, reducing replacement time.
- The KX027-4’s compact track width (1400mm) provides all the stability you need to achieve any task. The track is also narrow enough to operate in locations where space is restricted.
- The low weight design (2590kg with cabin) means the KX027-4 can be quickly and efficiently transported to work sites.
- Powerful and well-balanced machine allows the operator to dig faster and more efficiently, even in the toughest of conditions thanks to the KX027-4’s large-capacity displacement pumps.
- The auto-shift system on the high spec model delivers smooth, automatic travel shift from high to low - depending on traction effort and terrain - adapting to any situation with ease.
- The KX027-4 has the largest cab in its class with a tall and wide door for easier access, as well as generous foot space.
- To help you perform more efficiently without compromising safety, the KX027-4 cab offers an extensive field of vision, both front and rear and includes a gas-assisted opening front window.
- The KX027-4’s comfortable reclining suspension seat helps you to work longer, more efficiently, with less strain and fatigue. Hydraulic pilot control leavers with wrist wrests also help to deliver effortless operation.
- An intuitive control layout features a front LCD digital display panel with Kubota’s Intelligent Control System, user-friendly settings, easy-to-read indicators and alerts – all helping operators to be constantly aware of the excavator's functioning status.
- The swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
- Includes an Engine start safety system and a Hydraulic Lock System.
- Fuel level indication buzzer.
- 2 work lights and exterior back mirrors.
- Front window guard mounting points when additional operator protection for attachments or anti-vandalism is required.
- Four tie-down points are installed on the cabin for safer and easier transportation.
- Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard.
- Kubota’s industry-leading, Anti-Theft System is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start.