The KX018-4 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D902-E4-BH-4EU 15.7 PS, Stage V compliant engine. Engineered with the power to maximise digging and lifting performance, it also delivers minimised noise and vibration, meeting all current engine emission regulations.
POWERFUL AND VERSATILE
Offering one of the largest cabins in its class with ample legroom, adjustable seating and a wide door, the KX018-4 brings more comfort to tough work on roadsides, in residential locations and other restricted spaces. With a powerful digging force and a wider working range that rivals higher-end excavators.
Equipped with a comprehensive set of hydraulic systems, the KX018-4 makes it easy to take on even the toughest tasks.
An adjustable track means you can change the width to provide either easy access through narrow spaces or a wider footprint for enhanced stability.
A long 3860 mm reach and a productivity-boosting maximum digging depth of up to 2380mm enables you to do more from wherever you are working.
Large cab with a wide door for easy entry and exit, flat floor, ample legroom, and adjustable suspension seating. The Kubota Intelligent Control System’s digital panel is also easy to use.
ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure), TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure) and OPG (Operator Protective Guard) Level 1.
- The KX018-4 is powered by Kubota’s D902-E4-BH-4EU 16 PS7 PS engine.
- The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations and delivers minimised noise and vibration.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access.
- Double-element air cleaner for efficient engine operation
- Fuel refuelling buzzer
- Extended fuel filler for easier filling
- The boom cylinder is positioned on the topside of the boom to prevent cylinder damage.
- Standard features include a pressure accumulator, hydraulic pressure checking ports, a third line hydraulic direct return for the AUX feature, a variable displacement pump, and a straight travel circuit.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit piping is installed to the end of the arm.
- Travel motor hoses are sited within the track frame for added protection.
- Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations, tracks can be expanded to a maximum of 1,300mm and retracted to 990mm. Either adjustment can be made by operating the independent track gauge lever.
- The KX018-4 has a powerful digging force of up to 15.9 kn (1620 kgf).
- A wide cabin door enables quick access to and from the cabin.
- Weight-adjustable semi suspension seat and retractable seatbelt
- A user-friendly digital panel features one-touch button operation to view the time, hour meter and tachometer. Warning lamps with code numbers on the display provide alerts for emergencies such as overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. Programming of the anti-theft keys can also be performed with the digital panel.
- Hydraulic pilot control levers with wrist rest.
- ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structure, ISO3471)
- TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure)
- OPG(Operator Protective Guard, Level 1)
- Kubota’s industry-leading, Thatcham-approved antitheft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.