Kubota’s D782-E3-BH-2EU 13 P, Stage V compliant diesel engine has the power to maximise digging and lifting performance while meeting all current emission regulations.
Powerful digging force and a wide working range makes the KX015-4 ideal for working in location ranging from large construction sites to roadsides or residential areas.
With the boom cylinder positioned to prevent cylinder damage, you’re ready to take on tough tasks.
A dig depth of up to 2.25m and a maximum reach of 3.73m, the KX015-4 gives you all the versatility you need.
Well-balanced arm and bucket for fast, efficient digging even in challenging conditions.
BUILT FOR COMFORT
Large cab with a wide door for easy entry and exit, flat floor, ample legroom, and adjustable suspension seating. The Kubota Intelligent Control System’s digital panel is also easy to use.
ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure), TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure) and OPG (Operator Protective Guard) Level 1.
- The KX015-4 is powered by Kubota’s D782-E3-BH-2EU 13PS engine, delivering the power needed to maximise digging and lifting performance
- The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations and delivers minimised noise and vibration.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access.
- Double-element air cleaner for efficient engine operation
- Fuel refuelling buzzer
- Extended fuel filler for easier filling
- For increased reliability when performing in hazardous conditions, including demolition jobs when a breaker is fitted, the boom cylinder is positioned to prevent cylinder damage.
- Standard features include a pressure accumulator, hydraulic pressure checking ports, a third line hydraulic direct return for the AUX feature, a variable displacement pump, and a straight travel circuit.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit piping is installed to the end of the arm.
- Travel motor hoses are sited within the track frame for added protection.
- Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations, the versatile KX015-4 enables you to work productively wherever the job takes you.
- The excavator’s slim 990mm width enables you to pass through narrow access points.
- A well-balanced 950mm arm and bucket guarantee superior and efficient digging force, up to 12.7kN (1300 kgf) and an impressive 3.73m reach.
- A wide cabin door enables quick access to and from the cabin, making operations that require frequent exiting, such as trenching and piping, much easier.
- Weight-adjustable semi suspension seat and seatbelt
- A user-friendly digital panel is positioned to the front right corner of the operator for better visibility and features one-touch button operation to view the time, hour meter and tachometer. Warning lamps with code numbers on the display will alert you in case of emergencies such as overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. Programming of the anti-theft keys can also be easily performed with the digital panel.
- Cabin heater for defrosting and demisting with air ventilation.
- With easy access, simple settings, easy-to-read indicators and alerts, you’ll always be aware of how the excavator is performing.
- ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structure, ISO3471)
- TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure)
- OPG (Operator Protective Guard, Level 1)
- Kubota’s industry-leading, Thatcham-approved antitheft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.