The Kubota Group contributes to the development of society and the preservation of the earth’s environment.
Read more about Kubota’s statement regarding the UK Modern Slavery Act here: UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 for Year ending December 2017.
Read more about Kubota’s Tax Strategy Publication here : Kubota (UK) Ltd – Tax Strategy February 2019
Read more about Kubota’s Global approach to CSR, click here: Kubota’s Global approach to CSR
CSR UK Projects
- New sponsorship this year with Thame Football Partnership where Kubota have provided financial and product assistance
- Long term sponsorship deal with Chinnor Rugby Club with financial and product assistance
- Donation of an RTV900 utility vehicles to Thame Town Council to aid council workers in their quest to keep the town looking its best
- Thame Boys Football which Kubota sponsor every other year to buy new kit for them
- Provided financial assistance to Thame Barn to purchase an AED for the general public to be able to utilise should the need arise
- Provided a one off financial payment to Thame Players to assist in the renovation works for the theatre
- Contributed towards two of the local schools towards their fireworks in November
- Paying for a school child from Bentley West School to go on a school trip – this is with the local dealer (we are paying for one child each)
- Sponsoring Rachel Dymott for her London to Brighton walk in aid of the British Heart Foundation
- Team of over 20 from Kubota UK are cycling in the Mix96 Tour de Vale for Wheel Power – supporting British Wheelchair Sports. Kubota will be part of a large number of people doing the ride for this charity and in 2013 over 1500 people took part in this event and raised £34,000 and this year is set to be better still. To Sponsor us please click on the link: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/kubota