Balers and Wrappers FB1000
Balers and Wrappers
Fixed Chamber Baler
Non-stop fixed chamber baler-wrapper combination
The art of round baling took a massive leap forward with the unveiling of FB1000 – a revolutionary non-stop round baler wrapper combination that cleverly integrates a pre-chamber with a main chamber and a wrapper. Machine layout is truly innovative with two chambers arranged in series, allowing a number of rollers to be shared. Operating as a pre-chamber, the first section of
Kubota FB1000 produces two-thirds of the bale. As the pre-chamber reaches its preset density, crop flow is diverted into the main bale chamber, allowing baling to continue.
This ingenious design results in a highly compact machine – Despite its non-stop capability, FB1000 is one of the most compact baler wrapper combinations available
The FB1000 is also available with a film-on-film applicator option for those looking to take advantage of the improvements in silage quality claimed for this technique.
- Non-stop baling and wrapping.
- Baling non-stop saves 15-18 seconds for every bale made
- Massive intake rotor & extra wide pick-up
- High-density bales
- New Wrapping concept
- Smooth bale transfer from baler to the wrapper
- Gentle bale discharge
- Compact size: easy field access and stress-free road transport
- Fully automatic operation, with animated real-time display
|Bale Diameter||Intake System||Binding|
|FB1000||1.26 x 1.27m||800mm intake rotor with 25 knife chopping system||Net or Film binding|