BX2350 / Orchard View Caravan Park
Ray has worked with local dealer T & S, Pete Warner since he came to Orchard View. “If I have a problem, I go straight to the dealer. I ring Pete and he’ll get someone straight out, servicing on site which is important – as I need tractor here – as I’m using it all the time.”
Orchard View is a 3 star ETB caravan site which has a number of statics, permanent pitches and is open to families with touring caravans.
Ray decided on a Kubota BX2350, as he wanted a compact tractor which had a PTO and the power to take on different implements.
“I know people who’ve had a Kubota tractor for 20 years – they just turn the key – and starts straight away.”
With 3 acres of grass to maintain on the fast growing soils of the fens, Ray has his work cut out, mowing with the BX2350 from March right up until Christmas. He also uses the tractor for towing a trailer and using the Kubota front loader for various ground works.
Commenting on the tractor features:
- The front bucket is useful for turning over the grass cuttings piles which we use to create mulch for the flower beds.
- With holiday makers on site the noise level is important and the Kubota is quiet
- Easy to operate
- Comes with a lot of gear as standard Spring seat is really comfortable
- It’s quite powerful for it’s size
- Being 4x 4 is handy and with the turf tyres, it goes well
Ray’s worked with local dealer Thurlow Nunn Standen (TNS) since he came to Orchard View. “Peter Warner is really supportive, he’ll get one of his engineers to service my Kubota on site which is really important – I need the tractor here 24/7 as I’m using it all of the time.”